Polaris’ ASLE series is an advanced satellite link emulator designed to extend the propagation time delay of the PSLE series from 265 ms to 530 ms. The ASLE-L series operates in L-band and supports Doppler shift of up to -6 MHz to 6 MHz and operating bandwidth of up to 200 MHz.
The ASLE-L-36D provides accurate reproductions for propagation time delay, path loss, and doppler frequency shift for closed-loop testing of geostationary satellites and earth station terminals. The ASLE-L-36D operates from 950 MHz to 1450 MHz and provides operating bandwidth of 36 MHz.
● Built-in L-band frequency converter
● Operating bandwidth: 36 MHz
● Time delay range: 0 to 530 ms (1 us steps)
● Doppler shift range: -3 MHz to 3 MHz (1 Hz steps)
● Spurious: -50 dBc typ.
● Remote interfaces: USB, RS-232, or RS-422/485
● Satellite Modem test
● VSAT test
● Satellite payload test
● UAV test
● Earth terminal test
● Satellite system integration test beds
● Mobile transceiver test
● Option F: Extended Frequency Range (950MHz to 1,950MHz)