Polaris’ Microwave Frequency Synthesizers (PMFS synthesizers) operate in the frequency range from 3.4 GHz to 35 GHz and are categorized into fixed frequency synthesizers (PMFS-F synthesizers), variable frequency synthesizers (PMFS-V synthesizers), and high power synthesizers (PMFS-P synthesizers). The PMFS synthesizers employ a fractional-N PLL architecture to provide fine frequency resolution with excellent spurious and phase noise performance.
The PMFS-V synthesizers can change the output frequency with very simple programming command. The PMFS-V synthesizers have a non-volatile memory feature that will return to the last set frequency when power is turned on.
● Very wide output frequency range from 3.4 GHz to 35 GHz
● Microwave fractional-N PLL synthesizer with low noise floor
● Very simple programming command to change the output frequency
● Fine frequency step size
● Low reference spurious
● Phase lock indicator alarm
● Single supply voltage
● Small size
● VSAT/Satellite Communication Systems
● Test Equipment
● Microwave Transmitters & Receivers
● Cable TV Links (CATV)
● Local area networks (LAN)
● Point to point and point to multipoint microwave links
The ‘REF IN’ connector is not provided on units with internal reference.