The Polaris PSLE series is a Satellite Link Emulator for geostationary satellites. This series provides an ideal solution for satellite modem testing, satellite to earth station RF link testing, spacecraft payload testing, and in general testing systems using satellite communications.
The PSLE-70-10D provides accurate simulation of propagation delay, path loss, and Doppler frequency shift for closed-loop testing of geostationary satellites and earth station terminals. The PSLE-70-10D operates at 70MHz and provides up to 10MHz bandwidth.
● Excellent SNR using 14bit ADC
● Low noise floor below -125dBc/Hz
● Stable and reliable simulation for signals with high modulation index
● Satellite Modem test
● VSAT test
● Satellite payload test
● UAV test
● Earth terminal test
● Satellite system integration test beds
● Mobile transceiver test
● Option T: 64ns Frequency Resolution