The PSLE series of Polaris is a cost-effective Satellite Link Emulator designed to provide an ideal solution for satellite modem testing, satellite to earth station RF link testing, spacecraft payload testing and in general testing systems using satellite communications. The PSLE series provides accurate simulation of propagation time delays, path loss, and Doppler frequency shifts for closed-loop testing of satellites and earth station terminals.
The PSLE-L-10D, part of the overall PSLE series, supports 10MHz bandwidth in the L-band. The PSLE-L-10D provides perfect simulation without BER degradation for signals with high modulation index such as 16PSK or 128QAM due to its ultra low phase noise performance.
●Built-in L-band frequency converter ●Ultra-low phase noise ● Excellent SNR using 14bit ADC ● Narrow bandwidth up to 10MHz ● Lower than competition price
● Satellite Modem testing ● VSAT testing ● Satellite payload testing ● UAV testing ● Earth terminal testing ● Satellite system integration test beds ● Mobile transceiver testing
▪ Built-in L-band converter from 950MHz to 1,450MHz
▪ Ultra-low Phase Noise
▪ Excellent SNR using 14bit ADC
▪ 10MHz Operating bandwidth
▪ Time delay from 0ms to 265ms in 1ms steps
▪ Doppler frequency shift from -1MHz to +1MHz in 1Hz steps