Polaris’ Microwave Frequency Synthesizer (PMFS series) operates in the frequency range from 3.4 GHz to 35 GHz and is categorized into PMFS-F series, PMFS-V series, and PMFS-P series. The PMFS-F series is a fixed frequency synthesizer, the PMFS-V series is a variable frequency synthesizer, and the PMFS-P series is a high power fixed frequency synthesizer capable of outputting RF power up to 20dBm. The PMFS series employ a fractional-N PLL architecture to provide fine frequency resolution with excellent spurious and phase noise performance.
The PMFS-F series is easily customized to any fixed frequency between 3.4 GHz and 35 GHz and is available in a variety of configurations, including a RF output power and output frequency range options. The PMFS-F series has internal or external reference and are designed for rugged, compact and to operate at low power consumption.
● Very wide output frequency range
● Low phase noise
● Fine frequency step size
● Low spurious
● High output power
● Low power consumption
● Easily customizable to any fixed frequency
● Phase lock indicator alarm
● Small size
● Various options available
● Affordable price
● VSAT/Satellite Communication Systems
● Test Equipment
● Microwave Transmitters & Receivers
● Cable TV Links (CATV)
● Local area networks (LAN)
● Point to point and point to multipoint microwave links
The ‘REF IN’ connector is not provided on units with internal reference.