The Polaris DDS-2CH-OCXO is a dual channel direct digital synthsizer that provides ultra-precise frequency resolution, low spurious, and low phase noise performance. The DDS-2CH-OCXO has an internal 100MHz OCXO for excellent temperature stability of the system clock.
This synthesizer can generate output frequencies from less than 1 MHz up to 400 MHz (based on a 1 GHz clock) with step sizes of 4 μHz. The output power is available up to 13 dBm at the specified frequency.
The DDS-2CH-OCXO comes in a robust aluminum milled case and operates over the temperature range of 0°C to 50°C. A protocol to manage this synthesizer can be provided and interfaced with an external controller through 3.3 V UART communication.
● Dual channel outputs
● 1 GSPS internal clock speed (up to 400 MHz output directly)
● 48-bit frequency tuning word with 4 μHz resolution
● Low phase noise
● Internal 100 MHz OCXO with excellent temperature stability
● Serial control interfaces
● Fault diagnosis
● Single channel output
● Single-ended CMOS output
● Differential HSTL output
● External clock
● Parallel control interfaces
● Extended operating temperature: -20 ℃ to 70 ℃
● User interface connectors
● Customized outlines
● Agile LO frequency synthesis
● Low jitter, fine tune clock generation
● Test and measurement equipment
● Wireless base stations and controllers
● Secure communications
● Fast frequency hopping