The Polaris’ PSLE series is a Satellite Link Emulator for geostationary satellites. This series provides an ideal solution for satellite modem testing, satellite to earth station RF link testing, spacecraft payload testing, and in general testing systems using satellite communications.
The PSLE-140-36D provides accurate simulation of propagation delay, path loss, and Doppler frequency shift for closed-loop testing of geostationary satellites and earth station terminals. The PSLE-140-36D operates from 122MHz to 158MHz.
● Excellent SNR using 14bit ADC
● Low noise floor below -125dBc/Hz
● Wide Doppler frequency shift from -3MHz to +3MHz
● Affordable price
● Satellite Modem test
● VSAT test
● Satellite payload test
● UAV test
● Earth terminal test
● Satellite system integration test beds
● Mobile transceiver test
● Option 2: 64ns Frequency Resolution