The Polaris PSLE series is a Satellite Link Emulator for geostationary satellites. This series provides an ideal solution for satellite modem testing, satellite to earth station RF link testing, spacecraft payload testing, and in general testing systems using satellite communications.
The PSLE-L-100D provides accurate simulation for propagation delay, path loss, and Doppler frequency shift for closed-loop testing of geostationary satellites and earth station terminals. The PSLE-L-100D operates from 950MHz to 1,450MHz and provides up to 100MHz bandwidth.
● Built-in L-band frequency converter
● Wide bandwidth up to 100MHz
● Excellent SNR using 14bit ADC
● Stable and reliable simulation for signals with high modulation index
● Satellite Modem test
● VSAT test
● Satellite payload test
● UAV test
● Earth terminal test
● Satellite system integration test beds
● Mobile transceiver test
● Option F: Extended Frequency Range (950MHz to 1,950MHz)
● Option T: 64ns Frequency Resolution
Meet our Advance Satellite Link Emulator series products now equipped with improved propagation time delay, Doppler shift, and remote control interface.