The Polaris’ PSLE series is a Satellite Link Emulator for geostationary satellites. This series provides an ideal solution for satellite modem testing, satellite to earth station RF link testing, spacecraft payload testing, and in general testing systems using satellite communications.
The PSLE-70-10ND provides accurate simulation of propagation delay and path loss for closed-loop testing of geostationary satellites and earth station terminals. The PSLE-70-10ND operates from 65MHz to 75MHz and Doppler simulation is not provided.
● Excellent SNR using 14bit ADC
● Low noise floor below -125dBc/Hz
● Doppler Simulation not provided
● Affordable price
● Satellite Modem test
● VSAT test
● Satellite payload test
● UAV test
● Earth terminal test
● Satellite system integration test beds
● Mobile transceiver test
● Option 2: 64ns Frequency Resolution